61 Questions with SleepySlacker
Recently I saw on several blogs about answering 50 rather interesting questions and seeing that this is a great chance to compare answers with the other writers, I asked Cyborg to do it, not so sure about the others. Anyway, let’s get on with it!
1. Who is your favourite male anime character?
Really hard to say a favourite for a male character, but I will go with Kousaka Kyousuke from OreImo. He’s that awesome a character.
2. Who is your favourite female anime character?
Azusa Nakano (K-ON!), enough said. Look at my twitter DP and the posters I have.
3. What is your favourite anime soundtrack?
Quite a lot and they are all tied since they are all really different. There are ARIA, K-ON!(!), Tamayura Hitotose and THE IDOLM@STER. They all have the music for different reason, so they’re all tied.
4. What is your favourite anime opening + animation?
This one again is hard. I have to say, K-ON!, C³, Angel Beats, Ro-Kyu-Bu, OreImo, Saki and THE IDOLM@STER and many more. Seriously there are a lot.
5. What is your favourite anime ending + animation?
I guess it is Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, AnoHana. A lot more but I managed to narrow it down to these few.
6. What is your favourite anime scene?
Seriously? There are a LOT. I mean I have one for every anime.
7. If you could meet an anime character who would it be?
What? An? Only one? I want to meet them all! I guess it’s of course Nakano Azusa from K-ON! A close second would be Sanya from Strike Witches. But more realistically, I would like to meet a seiyuu face to face and talk.
8. What anime character is most similar to you in terms of personality?
Hard to say, my personality is too random, but I guess I can say Sanya from Strike Witches cause she’s a night owl and is sleepy during the day and she uses her hearing often. (I use mine to eavesdrop) Not so much about personality but more of physical characteristics. Tell me if you find an extremely random anime character, that will be me. But someone close will be Eila from Strike Witches. I know she’s from SW as well, but the way she is very protective of Sanya and the way she dodges attacks is kind of like me.
9. What is your favourite thing about anime?
That I can never finish watching all of them.
10. What is your least favourite thing about anime?
The fanservicy parts which make it hard for me to watch with my parents around. But I don’t mind them personally, just that they get me killed. *wink wink*
11. Who’s your favourite anime couple?
It’s simply Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen and Sanya V. Litvyak from Strike Witches. Who said Yuri couples are not allowed? Episode 6 of Strike Witches let me realise that. Cyborg has been influencing me too much.
12. Who is your favourite anime animal?
Momoneko-sama from Tamayura Hitotose. Sadly, Azu-nyan can’t be counted as an animal.
13. What anime would make a good game?
All my answers have already been made into a game, but I would like to see a Strike Witches First Person Shooter.
14. What game would make a good anime?
I am not a gamer but if I had to choose, I will say Final Fantasy. No idea if they already did one.
15. What was the first anime you ever watched?
First ever watched is Doraemon/Digimon.
First that started me off is K-ON!
16. Do you think you’ll ever stop watching anime?
Currently, it is a big fat NO. I do not know what the future holds anyway, maybe I will be hell bent on destroying the anime world in the future.
17. What is your favourite genre of anime?
Slice-of-life on its own or mixed together with any other genre. I know there are many definitions of “Slice-of-life”, but just stick with it.
18. What is your least favourite genre of anime?
Harem. Unless they do it interestingly, it gets really stupid. Look at Zero no Tsukaima
19. Are you open about watching anime with people you know?
Depends on the person. Close friends yes, distant friends not so much. Fellow Otakus that I meet? Sure!
20. Have you ever been to Japan?
Nope, but I have plans for it end of this year.
21. What anime was the biggest letdown for you?
Mayo Chiki. I thought it would be at least interesting in just a bit. But nope, completely horrible Harem-ness.
22. What anime was better than expected?
Saki. I was watching it for the side story coming out but it ended up surprising me and making me fall in love with it.
23. What is the best anime fight scene?
Naruto of course! No just kidding. I hardly watch any action animes but I guess it is Infinite Stratos, it has really cool animation for the fights, plus it let’s me hear HanaKana’s serious voice. Stike Witches too, since moe girls fighting is nice.
24. Who is your anime waifu?
I can’t have a harem? I will say, Azusa Nakano. It is kind of obvious. Again the close second will be Sanya from Strike Witches.
25. What was your favourite video game as a child?
I was not allowed to play video games at all when I was a kid. But when I was slightly older, I liked MapleStory. Yes I know, shoot me.
26. Most embarrassing moment?
Too many, far too many. But one of them is when I was long jumping and ended up faceplanting in the sand.
27. Can you drive?
Nope, not old enough.
28. Are you mature?
I am a random person, so it depends on the situation.
29. What year were you born?
1996. Yup, we’re all kids here at InterestSoap.
30. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Cats. Hello? Azu-NYAN?
31. Describe yourself physically.
I’m 1.77m tall and about 62 kg. So in other words I am really skinny looking.
32. What would you name your first child?
Now I will say “Any good anime name will do.” But in the future I guess I will think about it and decide then.
33. What is the worst injury you’ve ever had?
Just about 5 bruises on my arms from a sports competition. (I’m a fencer) I do not seem to get seriously injured.
34. What is your worst habit?
Being exceedingly random.
35. Do you drink or smoke?
Illegal at my age. Nor do I plan to.
36. Do you have a tattoo?
Illegal at my age. Nor do I plan to.
37. Are you a morning or a night person?
Night. Definitely night.
38. Have you ever slept past midday?
Several times. The day I was writing this was the most recent.
39. Do you regret anything?
Not spending more time studying,
40. Can you count the number of friends that you have on one hand?
More or less. Close friends I have really little of them.
41. Do you wear glasses?
42. Are you a picky eater?
I am only extremely picky towards vegetables. Meat and anything else goes.
43. Would you die for someone?
Depends. Only closest of friends and family.
44. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Granting wishes to little girls to reduce the effects of eutrophy. That or time control.
45. Do you believe in the supernatural?
I sit on the fence for this one. If one does show up in front of me I will believe. Until then I just remain wary.
46. Would you rather be rich or famous?
Obviously rich. Then I can devote those resources to anime and figures. But I think rich and famous usually comes hand in hand.
47. Have you ever committed a crime?
A serious one? Nope. Those things like not doing homework? Yes, plenty.
48. Time traveler or ghost?
A time travelling ghost.
49. Does anybody have a crush on you?
Not that I know of.
50. Are you in a relationship?
Otakus do not get much love. Get the idea?
Now here are some of the questions Sleepy pieced around from other interesting sources. In other words, from the seiyuu data files and randomness.
51. Work-wise (blogging), what has been the most fun thing for you?
It has made me many new online friends.
52. Work Motto:
Do it efficiently and on time, but always have fun.
53. Favourite Musical Genres, Musicians
J-POP, Musician-wise there are too many. But I will take anything except Dub-step. I’ll take ani-songs almost any day, cause they remind me of the anime.
54. Favourite Anime:
K-ON! tops the list but there are many close second positions.
55. Favourite “Types” (anime characters are ok):
Reliable and Cute and Easygoing and Sweet. I’m not so much about looks.
56. When did you last laugh?
I laugh too often. But a recent one was from this video Yes I laugh at all sorts of things.
Smells, Voices and Cheeks. Yes, I’m a creepy person aren’t I.
58. Someone you admire.
Too many to list. Many Seiyuu and people who have done well in their field of work.
59. Do you bathe with SOAP?
Nope… I bathe with shampoo and shower gel.
60. What INTERESTS do you have?
Anime, Photography, Seiyuu Stalking, Music, Slacking.
And the final one…
61. Which animes you have watched made you tear up or even cry. (Added this one in for kicks.)
More than half the animes I have watched have made me tear up. First one was K-ON, but the really bad ones were Clannad AS and Anohana.
Well, hope you guys enjoyed that. Maybe next time we’ll get Free and F_R_S to do it as well. Moe Picture =D!!!