62 Questions with Selcouth
And so I happen to have the time to post something about myself (my name was Ahmfaris27 for those who wondered where I went). And seeing how the lads here have questions about themselves I might as well elaborate on mine. Tossing the introductions aside, questions and answers are listed below as follows.
1. Who is your favourite male anime character?
Ouma Shuu from Guilty Crown. I see a little of myself in him. Indecisive at times but gets the job done in the end.
2. Who is your favourite female anime character?
Shinonono Houki from Infinite Stratos. Well she’s the first favourite character that I can think of and remember very well for some reason. Calm and composed in most times, soft and sweet in certain moments.
3. What is your favourite anime soundtrack?
Guilty Crown soundtracks. All of it. Instrumental and vocals included. Possibly the best I’ve heard this year, though there are lots more which also deserve some acclaim.
4. What is your favourite anime opening + animation?
Again, Guilty Crown. Stunning visual display that I’ve seen in my opinion. One of the reasons why Guilty Crown is one of my favourites so far.
5. What is your favourite anime ending + animation?
Definitely “Kimi No Shiranai Monogatari” by Supercell feat Nagi Willow for Bakemonogatari’s main ED. Best form of music that made me dug deep into anisongs.
6. What is your favourite anime scene?
Well that Stargazing moment in Bakemonogatari (I think it was at the end of episode 7) that brought out the best out of that Bakemonogatari ED.
7. If you could meet an anime character who would it be?
Definitely Shinonono Houki.
8. What anime character is most similar to you in terms of personality?
Said it before, Ouma Shuu.
9. What is your favourite thing about anime?
A nice ending to top off a wonderful story.
10. What is your least favourite thing about anime?
Fanservice. Too much of that and you won’t have much freedom in watching it when other people are around.
11. Who’s your favourite anime couple?
Had to dug deep on this one. Tachibana Junichi and Morishima Haruka from Amagami SS and it’s sequel, Amagami SS Plus.
12. Who is your favourite anime animal?
Pannya from Mashiro-Iro Symphony: Love Is Pure White. Looks much like Momoneko-sama from Tamayura Hitotose but with a more felyne appearance.
13. What anime would make a good game?
Most of what I watch were from Visual Novels. You could classify Visual Novels under games.
14. What game would make a good anime?
Katawa Shoujo would be a good one. A story focused on Emi would be much appreciated.
15. What was the first anime you ever watched?
When I was way young? Inuyasha.
What re-triggered me to fug deep into anime? Fate/Stay Night
16. Do you think you’ll ever stop watching anime?
Only time will tell.
17. What is your favourite genre of anime?
Slice-Of-Life coupled with romance. Nothing fancy, just the story and the CG is all that matters to me.
18. What is your least favourite genre of anime?
Action-Packed shows but with no definitive ending. You know what I mean.
19. Are you open about watching anime with people you know?
Hell No. Only Otakus.
20. Have you ever been to Japan?
Nope. It’d be nice to.
21. What anime was the biggest letdown for you?
Naruto and the like. Honestly, just end it already. No offense to those who like it. To-Love-Ru is another.
22. What anime was better than expected?
Rinne No Lagrange. I thought it was one of those Yuri shows with nothing to wait for in every upcoming ep but it turned out to be quite good, honestly.
23. What is the best anime fight scene?
Infinite Stratos. Action scenes coupled with beautiful girls in it ( especially Houki for me) totally covers up the usually lacklustre Harem Genre.
24. Who is your anime waifu?
25. What was your favourite video game as a child?
As weird as it sounds, Resident Evil : Nemesis. I’m not going to Post the image below, no worries ^.^
26. Most embarrassing moment?
Happens on a regular basis, so I can’t quite tell.
27. Can you drive?
I’ll probably be arrested for being under-aged if I do.
28. Are you mature?
29. What year were you born?
The 90’s era. In the 6th year of that decade to be precise.
30. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
I can’t get near a dog. So Cats. Maru is a good recommendation.
31. Describe yourself physically.
Standing at 159 at weighing at 50 kilos. Yes, I’m as near to what you would call a midget in my age.
32. What would you name your first child?
Probably a native name. If I don’t, my parents would call for my head.
33. What is the worst injury you’ve ever had?
Quite a gash to my knee. No I’m not having any of that Skyrim meme.
34. What is your worst habit?
The urge to eat large quantities of food. What’s the advantage of being as skinny and lightweight as me is that I won’t have to care much about this habit at the moment.
35. Do you drink or smoke?
I’d kick my nuts and those who do as well. Not good for your body,lads.
36. Do you have a tattoo?
Any of that and I’m a dead man.
37. Are you a morning or a night person?
I’m definitely a night owl.
38. Have you ever slept past midday?
No kidding. I do it on a regular basis.
39. Do you regret anything?
Spending time doing something that is not productive at all.
40. Can you count the number of friends that you have on one hand?
Simple. I only need three fingers.
41. Do you wear glasses?
I hate wearing it but its nothing to fuss about.
42. Are you a picky eater?
Only when my body’s not feeling good.
43. Would you die for someone?
For my family and future wife. Depends on the situation.
44. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Prevent war by all means. I hate negativity.
45. Do you believe in the supernatural?
I would want to sing “Let It Be” By the Beatles on this one.
46. Would you rather be rich or famous?
Rich. With that I would aspire to become a philanthropist which also could kill two birds with one stone, though being famous is not my kind of thing.
47. Have you ever committed a crime?
Of course, but it wasn’t anything serious.
48. Time traveler or ghost?
I prefer not to scare people.
49. Does anybody have a crush on you?
Call me suave.Nah just kidding. Only once or twice.
50. Are you in a relationship?
Don’t rub it in.
Now here are some of the questions Sleepy pieced around from other interesting sources. In other words, from the seiyuu data files and randomness. I’m basically copying this from SleepySlacker’s article (no copyright infringement intended)
51. Work-wise (blogging), what has been the most fun thing for you?
What do socialists gain from this? Of course, a couple of friends.
52. Work Motto:
Enjoy during your leisure time, but don’t let it eat up with your study time.
53. Favourite Musical Genres, Musicians
J-Pop. Definitely Supercell. Favourites are Nagi Willow, Chelly (from EGOIST) and Yoko Hikasa. Ani-Songs are a personal favourite.
54. Favourite Anime:
Amagami SS Series including the Plus Version.
55. Favourite “Types” (anime characters are ok):
One who you can turn to, cute and clings to you. A loving one just makes every minute of it a pleasant one. Looks are not that important to me.
56. When did you last laugh?
Well…Just moments ago.
TWINTAILS. Mature, with a calm and composed nature. Hey put energetic on the list as well.
58. Someone you admire.
Seiyuus? Yoko Hikasa.
59. Do you bathe with SOAP?
Only when I’m out of shower gel.
60. What INTERESTS do you have?
Anime, illustrations and artworks by various mangakas (artists) , Seiyuu Stalking, Music.
61. Which animes you have watched made you tear up or even cry. (Added this one in for kicks.)
Definitely Angel Beats. Couldn’t hold back a tear at that time. Just sublime stuff. Mashiro-Iro and Ano Natsu De Matteru were also that tear-jerking.
62: Favourite Mangaka?
Redjuice’s. Guilty Crown just made it better.
Well, that’s the last of it. Topping off with this.